LG G Flex curved Phone: review by PING! Magazine
LG has officially unveiled its first smartphone with a curved display that is acclaimed scratch and truly flexible.
The LG G Flex form factor easily fits into the palms and face curvature, this offers high ergonomic and voice optimized effect.
The curved form factor makes this smart phone a choice phone for convenient calls as the ear and mouth piece fits into the curves of the face giving it a more comfortable and optimized exposure to vocal input and output.
The curved form factor of the G flex fits comfortable to the back pocket and an ergonomic handling.
For the display, the curved screen in the landscape mode allows for greater viewing angle and optimum display as the LG G Flex flaunts the biggest screen ever to the tune of 6inch digital display.
The LG G Flex as mentioned earlier is the first smart phone with up 6inch HD digital display giving the user an optimized HD user experience.
The LG G Flex features the rear key first introduced by LG in the LG G2, with a more ergonomic position for index finger assessment, this keys can be used for increasing and decreasing the volume, the LG G Flex is devoid of side keys avoiding the possibility of accidental key stroke.
Key Technical Specifications (Korean Version):
– Chipset: 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 (MSM 8974)
GPU: Adreno 330, 450MHz
– Display: 6-inch HD (1280 x 720), Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
– Memory: 2GB LP DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMc
– Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
– Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded)
– Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
– Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
– Weight: 177g
– Network: LTE-A / LTE / HSPA+ / GSM
– Connectivity: BT 4.0 / USB 3.0 compatible / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC
– Color: Titan Silver
– Other: TDMB / Hi-Fi 24bit, 192kHz Playback