Pinterest is a social bookmarking site where users collect and share photos of their favourite events, interests and hobbies. Have you ever wanted to make a collection of the things you love, and be able to access them at any time? Ever wanted to be introduced to a new life style? Learn a new recipe? Look no further, some geniuses have put together this amazing social networking app that allows you to collect and organize things that you love…amazing right.
You’re probably thinking, “Hmmm…. Tell me more”. We’ve made a list of 5 things I love about Pinterest. Take a read, and then you will know why I’m hooked.
- First of all we feel Pinterest is a way for us to collect beautiful things, women have an instinctive desire to build and nest. Every day people go on Pinterest to find something new, something you’ve never seen, something you would love to have.
- By surrounding yourself with beautiful things, you start to feel beautiful within yourself; Pinterest is filled with beautiful things. Im sure you’ll feel the same.
- Organization, that’s a big thing people struggle with, Pinterest helps you with that by creating different boards, that way the things you love have a place of their own.
- Pinterest introduces you to a new lifestyle, if you’re good at socializing you could interact with people on Pinterest, and learn new things such as recipes, fashion sense, gardening, health and beauty.
- Pinterest is so simple and easy, We also love the design, We think its elegant,what do you think ?
So those are 5 things we love about Pinterest, You should join it too and share the experience. If you just love fashion, art, or maybe you love cooking, well there’s a whole world for you there. You’ll be hooked in no time, you’ll see.
Pinterest allows users to curate collections of images from across the web under different “boards” or categories. If a photo strikes a user’s fancy, they can repin it – Pinterest lingo for posting it – to their own board with a few clicks.